Thursday, July 25, 2013

8 is great

6 seniors and 2 babies this week made for a full week!  In the full swing of senior season right now which means I am to the point of shooting all day, coming home, dumping files, burning back up discs, posting sneak peeks, then cooking supper and getting the kids bathed and settled in then back to the computer to spend a few hours in silence editing until the wee hours of the morning all along hoping it will be an 8 hour night of sleep for the 5 month old instead of a 5 or 6 (because Ive already used 3-4 of them to edit!) then get up and do it all again tomorrow!  But I'm having so much fun with all these sessions, the outfits, the props, the amazingly gorgeous and handsome seniors keep me going!  Love love love my job and pour my heart and soul into creating unique images for all my clients!  Here are a few sneaks from this weeks sessions!
EDIT: last night as I was updating the blog hoping for good baby sleep and she slept from 11-8!!  NINE hours!  Aaaaaahhhhhh sleep! 


 







On another note my older girl got to attend her first year of Bible school this year and she loved it!  Cant wait til both girls are old enough and I can help out!  I have fond memories of creating plaster of paris imprints and cross crafts while meeting and finding new friends each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment